Aqua Mix High-Gloss Sealer
Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
Aqua Mix High-Gloss Sealer is a specially formulated water-based blend of
acrylic polymers that provides both a stain resistant surface seal
and a durable high-sheen finish eliminating the need for two products.
May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Is not affected by
ultra-violet light. Aqua Mix Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound
Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to
similar traditional products. 140 grams of VOC’s per liter of material.
Textured natural stone (such as tumbled marble, flamed granite, slate,
sandstone, and quartzite), textured ceramic (rough to the touch),
textured porcelain (rough to the touch), quarry, saltillo, terra cotta,
cement pavers, masonry surfaces and other textured stone, and tile where
a high shine is desired.
- Effective for interior applications only.
Test a small area according to application instructions with a 24-hour cure time to determine
desired results. Test for stain repellency using likely contaminants.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) For new installations sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting.
3) Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers and coatings.
4) Apply using a sponge or paint pad applicator. Avoid puddling.
If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying
time between coats (most surfaces will require more than one coat).
2 hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is
completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is
absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test.
7) Ready for surface traffic 6 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for at least 6 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
8) Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting - follow application procedures above.
Aqua Mix High-Gloss Sealer has an expected wear up to 3 years and will vary depending on hardness and texture of surface, type of area,
surface wear, frequency, and type of maintenance products used. Weather conditions, harsh cleaning methods, and high alkaline, acidic, or solvent-based cleaners will affect wear.
Mix Concentrated Stone & Tile Cleaner is recommended for routine
cleaning. Reapply High Gloss Sealer to a clean, dry surface as needed.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- Not recommended for use on smooth glazed ceramic or porcelain tile, as
surface must be rough textured to ensure adequate bonding.
- Not recommended for use in or around pools, showers, or areas subject to standing water.
- Not recommended for use on countertops.
- Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.
- Interior use only.
Handling & Storage:
- Close container after each use.
- Store in original container only.
- Store and use in temperatures between 50 ºF and 80 ºF (10 ºC and 27 ºC).
- Protect unused, stored product from freezing.
BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. Wear skin and eye
protection. Contains diethylene glycol monoethyl ether. If in eyes,
flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and
water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, DO
NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Product Warranty Custom Building Products (“Custom”) warrants to the
original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects
in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period
of one year following the date of original purchase. Custom’s sole
liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the
product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the
exclusion or limitation of incidental orconsequential damages, so the
above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty will
not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which
has not been used in accordance with Custom’s printed instructions.
Custom makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights
that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another.
300 to 1,000 sq. ft. (30 m2 to 95 m2) per coat per gallon (3.8 L),
depending on type, porosity and texture of surface, temperature,
humidity, and method of application.