Laticrete Hydro Ban Bonding Flange Drains
The Laticrete Hydro Ban Flange Drain and the Laticrete Hydro Ban Flange Tile Drain are low profile floor drains specifically for bonded waterproofing installations with Laticrete Hydro Ban waterproofing membrane.
Laticrete Hydro Ban Flange Drains allow for the installation in a shower, eliminating the pre-slope and primary shower pan liner according to TCNA B422.
- Ties into 2" (50mm), 3" (76mm) and 4" (100mm) waste lines.
- Top drain adjustability.
- Heavy duty PVC construction.
- Hand crafted precision stainless steel drain - brushed or polished finish - made in the USA.
- Tile-in grate (Stainless Steel only)
- Code approved.
- Compatible with Laticrete Hydro Ban - allows for direct bond.
- Component of Laticrete Lifetime Warranty.
- Provides you greater flexibility on any installation, saves time and eliminates multiple components.
- Flange assembly allows for greater adjustment of top drain to compensate for size variations onsite - improves tile installation speed.
- Durable, virtually unbreakable - designed for use in conjunction with Laticrete 3701 Fortified Mortar Bed.
- Long lasting performance that is scratch and wear resistant.
- Allows for an "invisible" drain by accepting the surrounding tile into the drain grate housing to provide an enhanced design feature.
- Code approval per ASME A 112.18-2-2005 / CSA B125.2.05 (US and Canada).
- No fabric or adhesive necessary to obtain waterproof surface - Laticrete Hydro Ban waterproof membrane bonds directly to stainless steel flange edge allowing for faster, easier installation.
- One source, one warranty. Works in conjunction with Laticrete tile and stone installation materials covering labor and materials.
- Interior or exterior.
- Showers, steam rooms or spas.
- Commercial and residential bathrooms and laundries.
- Kitchens and food processing areas.
- Terraces and balconies over unoccupied spaces.
- Exterior glue plywood (interior only).
- Cement backer board.
- Cement mortar beds.
Laticrete Hydro Ban Flange Drain is a three-piece drain flange, adjusting ring and a 5" x 5" (127mm x 127mm) grate assembly. Available in brushed, polished stainless steel or tile-in options.
Product Data & Installation Instructions