32"/58" Stabila Type 196 Levels
STABILA levels are unparalleled with regard to their accuracy and dependability. The secret - the vials made of block acrylic glass are firmly epoxy-locked in the frame. A perfect system. The vial is firmly cast in the high strength aluminum frame with non-shrink epoxy. No re-adjustment, no realignment, no tensioning against springs made of steel or fatigued plastic, no welding or clamping stresses. Just as accurate after 10 years as on the first day.
- Crystal clear vials readable in any direction with no change in accuracy tolerance.
- Spring steel hairline indicators in vials.
- Locked vial system, no recalibration needed
- Removable rubber end caps for scribing in corners and for reading tight header and sill openings.
- Rubber end caps grip walls and do not leave marks.
- Metal Hang hole for storing level on site.
- Two rubberized hand holds for comfort and grip (16" version has one hand grip
- Vials accuracy is guaranteed for life
- One Horizontal (level) and Two Vertical (plumb) Vials (16" version has one Horizontal and one Vertical vial)
- BENT LEVEL VOIDS WARRANTY
- 32" Stabila 196 Level
- 58" Stabila 196 Level