NobleSealant 150 - Waterproofing And Seamer
NobleSealant 150 is a Polymeric sealant used to seam sheets together, seal penetrations, drains, edges, or corners. Waterproofing sealant and seamer used to seam NobleSeal® sheet membranes together and seal penetrations of the membrane. Provides a seal between the waterproof sheet membrane and the clamping ring drain.
Features & Benefits
Used as a concealed terminal edge and flashing sealant. Adheres preformed corners to the waterproofing membrane or studs.
Spot bonds sheets to vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Synthetic co-polymer rubber - high solids
- Excellent resistance to ozone, sunlight and weathering
- Unaffected by exposure to water after it has cured
- Adheres to wood, metal, concrete, glass, plastic & rubber
- Broad temperature use range
NobleSealant 150 Applications
- Seam membrane sheets together
- Seal penetrations of the membrane
- Provide a seal between the waterproof membrane and clamping ring drain
- A concealed terminal edge sealant
- Adhere preformed corners to the membrane, studs, etc.
- Spot bond sheet to vertical or horizontal surface
- Approximately 40 linear feet per tube.
NobleSealant 150 Waterproofing Sealant Description
Securing Waterproofing Membrane to
Clamping Ring Drains
NobleSealant 150 Waterproofing Sealant Safety Data Sheet