Aqua Mix Eff-Ex is recommended to remove efflorescence build-up and prevent efflorescence from forming. It is a non-acidic (ph 7.4) heavy duty cleaner that contains EX-2 Technology. It is effective on interior & exterior applications.
Use Aqua Mix Eff-Ex Efflorescence Remover on all natural stone (such as marble, granite, slate, travertine and limestone), porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, and other porous tile and grout where a natural look is desired.
NOTE: Eff-Ex will lightly dull the surface of polished marble, limestone and travertine and repolishing may be needed.
This gallon of Aqua Mix Eff-Ex will cover approximately 30 to 125 sq. ft.
To Remove Efflorescence:
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Do not dilute product.
3) For best results it is recommended to pre-wet the surface with water, avoid puddling, and remove excess water before applying solution.
4) Liberally apply solution with mop, sponge applicator, paint roller, or brush.
5) Allow to dwell 10-15 minutes. Do not allow solution to dry on surface. Apply additional solution if drying occurs.
6) Agitate with scrub brush or scrub machine. Thoroughly rinse with clean water.
7) For vertical surfaces a garden hose or high-pressure washer may be used to rinse area. 8) Mop or wet vac up dirty solution.
9) Heavily built-up efflorescence may require additional applications and a longer dwell time.
10) Allow area to dry 24 hours prior to sealing area with any Aqua Mix sealer.
To Inhibit Efflorescence:
1) Apply a thin coat of solution with mop, sponge applicator, paint roller, or brush.
2) Scrub into surface with scrub brush or scrub machine - DO NOT RINSE.
3) Wipe dry any product remaining on the surface.
4) Several treatments may be required to fully inhibit efflorescence.
5) Allow area to dry 24 hours prior to sealing area with any Aqua Mix sealer.
Aqua Mix Eff-Efflorescence Remover Technical Data Sheet
Aqua Mix Eff-Efflorescence Remover Safety Data Sheet
Back to top