Aqua Mix Enrich'N'Seal Sealer
Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
Aqua Mix Enrich'N'Seal Sealer is a premium, no-sheen, enhanced-look penetrating sealer formulated to darken, enrich and highlight the character and beauty of unsealed natural stone. It rejuvenates the color and improves the appearance of worn and weathered stone.
You can also use it as a pre-grouting sealer and allows moisture-vapor transmission. It also effectively seals and darkens the color of grout joints.
Aqua Mix Enrich'N'Seal Sealer is recommended for use on unsealed natural stone such as marble, granite, slate, limestone, travertine, quartzite and sandstone. Great for interior and exterior applications.
It covers approximately 500 to 1,500 sq. ft. (46 m2 to 139 m2) per coat per gallon (3.785 L), depending on type of stone, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) For new installations, sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting.
3) Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
4) Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer. NOTE: Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is polished dry off surface within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper or cotton towels. If non-polished surfaces are left shiny after application, surfaces must be wiped dry as this indicates surface residue remains.
5) If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats. Remove surface residue after each application.
6) Ready for surface traffic in 12 hours after final coat. Keep dry for 12 hours. Achieves full cure in 48 hours. Some highly porous surfaces may require an additional coat after full cure.
7) Clean applicator tools with mineral spirits after each use.
Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting - follow application procedures above.