Aqua Mix Ex-Treme Acidic Cleaner
Aqua Mix Ex-Treme is a non-flammable, heavy-viscosity acidic cleaner designed to remove years of accumulated discoloration from air pollution or carbon build-up. Also removes stains from smoke, soot, red soil and rust. It is a safer alternative to traditional harsh acids.
- Removes mineral deposits, rust stains, and red dirt stains
- Safer alternative to harsh acids
- Removes hydrocarbon, smoke, and soot stains
Use on all unpolished natural stone, concrete pavers, masonry surfaces, ceramic, porcelain, grout, quarry, Saltillo, terra cotta, and other acid resistant tile and stone.
Approximately 200 to 1,000 square feet per gallon, depending on dilution.
General Surface Prep - Test a small area according to application instructions to determine desired results.
1) USE CHEMICAL-RESISTANT GLOVES, such as nitrile, when handling product. Read entire label before using.
2) Remove loose debris. Pre-wet the surface with water and remove excess before applying solution.
3) Mix Aqua Mix Ex-Treme as follows:
- LIGHT BUILDUP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 4 parts water.
- MODERATE BUILDUP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 2 parts water.
- HEAVY BUILDUP: Use undiluted.
4) Liberally apply solution with paint roller, brush or sponge. Allow to dwell up to 30 minutes. DO NOT ALLOW SOLUTION TO DRY ON SURFACE. Apply additional solution if drying occurs.
5) Agitate with scrub brush thoroughly rinse with clean water. For vertical surfaces a garden hose or high-pressure washer may be used to rinse area.
6) Mop or wet vacuum dirty solution. Heavy buildup may require additional applications and a longer dwell time.
Aqua Mix Ex-Treme Acidic Cleaner Technical Data Sheet
Aqua Mix Ex-Treme Acidic Cleaner Safety Data Sheet