Aqua Mix Floor Shine & Hardener Floor Finish
Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
Aqua Mix Floor Shine & Hardener is a clear durable floor finish that resists surface abuse and leaves a beautiful high-sheen finish. Floor Shine & Hardener Floor Finish can also be used for pre-grouting protection on unglazed porcelain and it allows moisture vapor transmission.
It's recommended for use on SEALED, textured, unglazed tile and stone surfaces such as slate, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, and masonry surfaces.
Aqua Mix Floor shine & Hardener is effective for interior applications only.
- 1) Read entire label before using.
- 2) If an Aqua Mix sealer is used, allow sealer to cure a minimum of 24 hours unless otherwise indicated on sealer label.
- 3) Unglazed surfaces must be sealed prior to using Aqua Mix Floor Shine & Hardener.
- 4) Surface must be clean, dry, and sealed.
- 5) Apply by pouring a small amount of product directly onto sealed floor and spreading evenly with a sponge mop or paint pad applicator – avoid overlapping and puddling.
- 6) 2 to 3 coats are recommended for a high shine.
- 7) If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 1 hour drying time between coats. 8) Ready for surface traffic 3 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
- 8) Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
- 9) May be reapplied as needed to surface that is clean and dry.
Apply over clean porcelain tile or crackled finish glazed tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting – follow application procedures above. After grout cleanup, any remaining residue of Floor Shine & Hardener can be removed using Aqua Mix Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner following product directions.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- Do not use large-pored sponge applicator.
- Do not dip applicator directly into product, as bubbling (or foaming) will occur.
- Not recommended for exterior applications or for use as a finishing product on glazed ceramic or glazed porcelain tile.
- Do not use around pools, showers, countertops, or areas subject to standing water. Keep surface clean and dry to reduce possibility of slip-fall accidents.
approximately 800 to 1,000 sq. ft. (75 m2 to 95 m2) per coat per gallon (3.785 L),
depending on type of stone or tile, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.