Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Pre-Treat Cleaner - 8 oz
Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Pre-Treat Cleaner is an effective ready-to-use cleaner designed remove dirt, soil, soap scum and hard water deposits from grout joints. Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Pre-Treat Cleaner prepares non-epoxy grout joints by lightly etching the surface for a superior Aqua Mix Grout Colorant bond.
Aqua Mix No VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products.
- Ensures a superior grout colorant bond
- Easy spray-on application
- Ideal for countertops, backsplashes and showers
Sanded and un-sanded grout joints.
Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Pre-Treat Cleaner covers approximately 50 to 300 sq. ft. of tiled area per 8 oz.
Test a small area according to application instructions, to determine desired results.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Allow newly grouted installation to cure a minimum of 10 days.
3) Sweep, vacuum or wipe surface to remove loose debris.
4) Pre-wet surface with water.
5) Spray Grout Colorant Pre-Treat Cleaner directly onto grout joints in manageable area of approximately 5 to 6 sq. ft (0.5 m to 1 m).
6) Allow to dwell 1 to 2 minutes
7) Scrub grout joints with nylon or natural-bristle scrub brush or white nylon scrub pad. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
8) Mop up dirty solution.
9) Rinse thoroughly with clean water, agitating with white nylon scrub pad or brush to ensure removal of cleaning agents and acid.
10) Completely dry surface with clean, dry absorbent towels.
11) Allow a minimum of two hours drying time prior to applying Aqua Mix Grout Colorant.
12) For preparing epoxy grout joints, use AquaMix Sealer & Coating Remover
- Do not allow Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Pre-Treat Cleaner to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- Do not mix with ammoniated cleaners, such as bleach, as harmful fumes will result.
- Not recommended on acid sensitive stone & metallic glazes. Will etch, lighten, or change the color of metallic glazes and some natural stones such as marble and limestone.
Handling & Storage:
- Close container tightly after each use.
- Store in original container only.
- Store and use in temperatures between 40ºF and 90ºF
MAY BE HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN. Wear skin and eye protection. Contains urea monohydrochloride. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
Limited Product Warranty Custom Building Products (“Custom”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. Custom’s sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with Custom’s printed instructions. Custom makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another.
Aqua Mix Grout Colorant Pre-Treat Cleaner Technical Data Sheet