Aqua Mix Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner
Aqua Mix Heavy-Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner is a concentrated, high-alkaline cleaner and degreaser. It effectively removes grease, soap scum, body oil, mildew stains, and algae from areas that have been neglected or subjected to heavy use. This is especially formulated to strip off synthetic and acrylic waxes and floor finishes.
Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner is recommended for use on natural stone (such as granite, limestone, slate, and travertine), ceramic, porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, linoleum, or resilient flooring.
It covers approximately 150 to 600 sq. ft. (15 m2 to 55 m2) per gallon (3.785 L) depending on dilution.
WARNING: DO NOT KNEEL IN THIS PRODUCT. AVOID ALL SKIN CONTACT.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Put on Rubber Gloves and Eye Protection.
3) Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface.
4) Mix Heavy-Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner as follows:
- LIGHT SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 5 parts water.
- MODERATE SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water.
- STRIPPING OR HEAVY SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 2 parts water.
5) Apply solution to surface with mop or sponge.
6) Allow to dwell 3 to 5 minutes for cleaning, or 5 to 10 minutes when stripping waxes or finishes.
7) Agitate with synthetic mop, scrub brush, or scrub machine. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
8) Mop up dirty solution.
9) Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Do not allow Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
May adversely affect grout joints that have been coated with colorant or grout stain.
Regular use of high alkaline cleaners will reduce sealer life.
Aqua Mix Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner Technical Data Sheet
Aqua Mix Heavy Duty Tile & Grout Safety Technical Data Sheet