Aqua Mix NanoScrub
Aqua Mix NanoScrub is an abrasive cream cleaner designed to work where other cleaners won't. It utilizes NanoSTTM (nano-sized particles) to penetrate below tough stains, dissolve and lift them out.
It's ideal for cleaning rough or textured surfaces and it removes factory applied waxes and floor finishes, light grout residue (including epoxy), rubber and pencil marks, light mineral deposits, ground-in dirt and most sealer residues. Aqua Mix NanoScrub is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-acidic.
Aqua Mix NanoScrub is recommended for use on porcelain, ceramic, polished and unpolished natural stone (such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, and travertine), grout quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, and other stone, tile and grout surfaces.
It covers approximately 200 to 2,000 sq. ft. per gallon.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Sweep, vacuum, or dust surface to remove any loose debris.
3) Pre-wet surface with water.
4) Apply Aqua Mix NanoScrub directly to the pre-wet surface.
5) Agitate with a white nylon pad, scrub brush or scrub machine.
6) Mop or wet vac up residue.
7) Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Aqua Mix NanoScrub can be used as a power booster, with Aqua Mix Heavy-Duty Tile & Grout Cleaner, Stone Deep Clean, or 1&2 Deep Clean mixed according to directions.
Apply chosen product to surface, add NanoScrub™ and agitate mixture. Continue to follow directions on the chosen product making sure a clean water rinse is the final step to remove any remaining residue.
Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
Aqua Mix NanoScrub Technical Data Sheet
Aqua Mix NanoScrub Safety Data Sheet