Aqua Mix Pro-Solv Sealer - Penetrating Sealer
Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
Aqua Mix Pro-Solv Sealer is an economical solvent-based, penetrating sealer formulated to resist stains, especially in food preparation and serving areas.
It provides a below the surface, no sheen, natural look on all natural stone such as granite, limestone, marble, slate, and travertine, porcelain, quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, and other porous tile and grout.
Great for interior and exterior applications.
This is a VOC product. To order a gallon size, you must live outside of a VOC restricted state. However, any quantity of quarts may be ordered without any state restrictions. For more information: CLICK HERE
VOC Restricted States: AZ, CA, CT, DE, IL, IN, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VT, VA, DC.
It covers approximately 300 to 1,500 sq. ft. (28 m2 to 140 m2) per coat per gallon, depending on type of stone or tile, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) SHAKE WELL before using.
3) For new installations sealer can be applied as soon as 48 hours after grouting.
4) Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
5) Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer. NOTE: Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is polished dry off surface within 5 minutes of each application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
6) If 2 or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of 30 minutes drying time between coats.
7) 2 hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait 2 hours and repeat the test.
8) Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for 12 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hours.
9) Clean applicator tools with mineral spirits after each use.
Apply over clean stone or tile a minimum of 2 hours prior to grouting - follow application procedures above.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- May slightly lighten or darken some stone surfaces.
- Sealer will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals.