Aqua Mix Renue Polish Cream
Aqua Mix Renue is an easy to use polishing cream that restores the shine to dull, etched, or lightly scratched natural stone. No machinery required and it's recommended for use on calcium-based natural stone such as limestone, marble, and travertine and cement-based terrazzo.
Aqua Mix No VOC (Volatile
Organic Compound Formulas) help
provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar
stone (such as limestone, marble, and travertine) and cement-based
Test a small area according to application instructions to determine desired results.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) SHAKE WELL before using.
3) Surface must be clean, dry, and free existing surface coatings.
4) Apply a small amount (tablespoon or less) of Renue directly onto etched or worn area. Use spray bottle to apply 1-2 squirts of water directly on Renue.
5) Using a soft cotton or terry towel, buff Renue into worn or etched area until slurry becomes clear and nearly dry.
6) Re-wet with water and polish dry completely with absorbent towel.
7) Repeat process if necessary until desired results are achieved. A hand-held buffer with soft bonnet may be used for quicker results for larger areas.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- May not be suitable for some green marbles.
- Severely damaged or worn polished marble may require professional resurfacing.
- Not intended for use on granite, porcelain, ceramic tile, or cultured marble. For large floor surfaces, Aqua Mix Reviver is recommended
Handling & Storage:
- Close container tightly after each use.
- Store in
original container only.
- Store and use in temperatures between 40
ºF and 90 ºF
(4 ºC and 32 ºC).
BURNS HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. CORROSIVE. Wear skin and eye protection. Do
not breathe dust. Contains potassium oxalate. If in eyes, flush with
water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If
respiratory tract is irritated, remove to fresh air. If irritation
persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting.
Seek medical attention.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Product Warranty Custom Building Products (“Custom”) warrants to the
original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects
in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period
of one year following the date of original purchase. Custom’s sole
liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the
product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the
exclusion or limitation of incidental orconsequential damages, so the
above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty will
not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which
has not been used in accordance with Custom’s printed instructions.
Custom makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights
that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another.