Aqua Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals
Aqua Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals are granular sulfamic acid to be dissolved in water. Removes cured grout and mortar haze, rust and mineral deposits including efflorescence.
Aqua Mix No VOC (Volatile Organic Compound Formulas) help provide better indoor and outdoor air quality compared to similar traditional products.
Acid resistant natural stone, ceramic, porcelain, quarry and grout.
Approximately 300 to 500 sq. ft. per 1 LB, depending on dilution.
Test a small area according to application instructions to determine desired results.
1) Read entire label before using.
2) Allow newly grouted installation to cure a minimum of 10 days.
3) Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface.
4) Mix Aqua Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals as follows:
- LIGHT TO NORMAL CLEANING: Mix 1/2 cup (150 g) of Crystals to 1 gallon of water. Mix Crystals until dissolved.
- HEAVY-DUTY CLEANING: Mix 3/4 cup (225 g) of Crystals to 1 gallon of water. Mix Crystals until dissolved.
5) Pre-wet surface with water.
6) Apply Aqua Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals solution with mop or sponge.
7) Allow to dwell 1 to 2 minutes.
8) Agitate with white nylon scrub pad or scrub brush. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
9) Rinse thoroughly with clean water, agitating with white nylon scrub pad or brush to ensure removal of acid. Rinse again in the same manner to be sure acid is removed.
- Do not allow Aqua Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- Do not mix with ammoniated cleaners, such as bleach, as harmful fumes will result.
- Not recommended for highly porous tile such as saltillo.
- Acids of all kinds may etch, lighten, or change the color of cementitious material, metallic glazes and stones containing calcium, such as marble and other acid sensitive stone.
Handling & Storage:
- Close container tightly after each use.
- Store in original container only.
- Store in temperatures between 40 °F and 90 °F.
CORROSIVE. CAUSES BURNS. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED. Wear skin and eye protection. Do not breathe dust. Contains sulfamic acid. If in eyes, flush with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, wash with soap and water. If respiratory tract is irritated, remove to fresh air. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.
Limited Product Warranty Custom Building Products (“Custom”) warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one year following the date of original purchase. Custom’s sole liability under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement of the product. Some states, countries or territories do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental orconsequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty will not extend to any product which has been modified in any way or which has not been used in accordance with Custom’s printed instructions. Custom makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state or from one country/territory to another.
Aqua Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals Technical Data Sheet
Aqua Mix Sulfamic Acid Crystals Safety Data Sheet