FilmTech Carpet Protection 24" x 50' is for temporary use only. It keeps your carpet clean and looking new, while providing maximum protection for up to 30 days. The special adhesive "Stick & Stays" allows for easy removal and it saves clean-up time and expense. It's suitable for all types of synthetic fiber carpets and is better than a drop cloth. (NOTE: Product is suitable for synthetic fibers only. Not recommended for natural fibers). 100sq ft.
1. While kneeling, place roll on carpet, with 8-12 inch strip toward you and adhesive side down toward carpet.
2. Begin smoothing 8-12 inch strip of film onto carpet from center of film outward.
3. Slowly pull roll out another 12 inches and smooth again from center.
4. With approximately 2 feet in place, unwind the roll (smoothing as described above) until you have covered the desired area. (NOTE: FilmTech adhesive allows this easy unrolling process, yet stays in place until you remove it).
5. With a sharp blade, cut the film and remove and store the remainder of the roll by placing the protective wrapping around the roll. (HINT: To easily find the starting point on the roll again, fold about a one inch strip of film back on itself. This creates an automatic starting strip for your next application).