All purpose acrylic
latex painter's caulk. Applies smoothly and easily. Adheres to wood,
plaster, drywall and masonry. Resists cracking and chalking.
Interior/exterior use. Paintable. Water clean-up. 25 Year Durability
Guarantee. Meets ASTM Specification C 834 for extrudability, artificial
weathering, extension-recovery and slump. Item# 18670
Surface Preparation and Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of old caulk, dirt, dust, debris and grease.
2. Cut nozzle at a 45°angle to desired bead size.
3. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
4. Fill gap with caulk, pushing caulk ahead of nozzle.
5. If necessary, smooth bead with finishing tool.
6. Clean up excess uncured caulk with a damp sponge before it skins over. Cured caulk must be cut orscraped away.
7. Allow to dry 2 hours (longer in cool/humid conditions) before painting with latex or oil-based paints.
8. Reseal cartridge for storage and reuse.
10.1 fl. oz. = 56 linear ft. at a 3/16" diameter bead