Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw w/Stand & Dewalt Drill DW130V
Dewalt D24000S Tile Saw
- Cantilevering Rail/Cart system allows for 24" ripping capacity - 18" tile on diagonal
- Only 69 lbs - allows one person to transport and set up the saw
- Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, insuring accurate cuts
- Dual water nozzles can be adjusted for optimal water placement on blade in order to minimize over-spray
- Edge Guide with 2-position 45 degree guide allows for easy line-up of corner cuts.
- Maximum Blade Size: 10 in.
- Horsepower: 1.50 hp
- Amps: 15.0
- Cut Depth Maximum: 3-3/4 in.
- Bevel Index: 22.5 and 45 deg.
- Blade Bevel Range: 0-45 deg.
- Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw
- Dewalt Stand
- Dewalt Tile Blade
Dewalt DW130V 1/2" Spade Handle Drill
The Dewalt DW130V Spade Handle Drill is perfect for mixing buckets of drywall mud and thinset.
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 AMPS, 120V motor provides enough power for any job site application
- 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) increases user productivity and decreases user fatigue
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- 2-position rear spade handle and 3-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
- 3-position side handle
- Chuck key with holder
- 2-position rear spade handle
Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw
The Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw is one of the most popular wet tile saws on the market today, and with good reason. Boasting numerous innovative design features, the Dewalt D24000 combines versatility, craftsmanship, and power into a user-friendly, high performance tile saw that can be used by contractors and homeowners alike.
Powerful Motor, Large Cutting Capacity
Featuring a powerful, high-torque 1.5 HP motor, the Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw can easily cut through even the toughest materials, including granite, porcelain, and stone. With a cantilevering rail/cart system and a 10” blade capacity, the tile saw rips tile up to 24” in length and cuts tile up to 18” diagonally. A large maximum depth of cut of 3-1/8 inches makes the Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw not only ideal for tile jobs but also makes it capable of handling masonry jobs.
Versatility for Miter Cuts & Plunge Cuts
The Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw has the versatility to produce more than just basic cuts. For cutting outside and inside corners, the motor and blade have been designed to tilt and lock at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees, producing precise and accurate miter cuts each time. With the plunge cut feature, cutting square holes in the middle of material, such as for electrical outlets, becomes an easy task. To create smooth contours, 6” profile wheels can be used, and for extra versatility, continuous rim blades smaller than 10” diameter are also compatible with the saw.
Innovative Water Containment System
With a “best in class” water containment system that drastically reduces messy over spray associated with traditional wet tile saws, The Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw can be used in confined areas, such as indoors. The adjustable water nozzles deliver water directly to the blade, at the point of cut. Other wet tile saws spray large amounts of water to the front, causing water to drip off the sides. A rubber apron on the back side of the blade guard captures most of the water spray before it can get outside area of the blade guard, and any additional water runoff is caught with two water containment attachments for the rear and side of the tile saw. Included is a high quality Little Giant water pump.
Easy to Use & Transport
Packed with powerful cutting capabilities, the Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw has also been designed to be user-friendly. The saw weighs in at only 69 lbs and has a compact frame, making it ideal for transporting and maneuvering around the job site. It can also be broken down further into separate components by removing the sliding tray or water tray, making it even easier for one person to carry by allowing the saw to be carried in two separate trips.
Durable for Precision Cuts Each Time
Backed by a lmited 3 year manufacturer warranty, the Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw is not only built for precision cuts but also for lasting durability. With a stainless steel rail system that is integrated into the saw frame, precision cuts are produced each time. The rolling table has thick rubber, preventing the tile from slipping when making a cut, and the removable cart makes cleaning and maintenance easy.
When looking for a tile saw to handle the job day after day with power, accuracy, efficiency, and portability, look no further than the Dewalt D24000 Tile Saw.