Dry-Treat HANAFIN Eff-Erayza - Efflorescence Remover
Dry-Treat Eff-Erayza™ is a new technology acid cleaner for removing efflorescence, rust stains, limescale, grout haze, mortar mess and fireplace soot. Eff-Erayza™ is very powerful and generally more effective and safer to use than traditional industrial acids but does not produce noxious fumes, non-corrosive to metals (except for uncoated aluminium) and temporary contact does not burn skin.
- Eff-Erayza™ is an acidic cleaner for removing mineral residues including, efflorescence, grout haze, rust marks, limescale & mortar mess
- Eff-Erayza™ does not produce noxious fumes so it can be used indoors and outdoors
- Suitable for commercial & domestic use on floors, walls, facades, showers, masonry, brickwork, patios, driveways, garage floors.
- Eff-Erayza™ is suitable for a wide range of non-acid sensitive stones and other hard surfaces, including, granite, slate, basalt, brick, glass, ceramic and porcelain tile, terracotta.
- Acidic cleaners are commonly used to clean paving & poured concrete surfaces. If using
Eff-Erayza™ on concrete or other cementitious surfaces, neutralise the surface as soon as possible after cleaning to minimize etching, with something alkaline, such as Oxy-Klenza dissolved in water, then rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Effective for etching marble, limestone & other acid sensitive stones to achieve a 'honed' (matt) finish
- WARNING: Eff-Erayza™ is acidic and will etch / damage acid sensitive stones such as marble, limestone, travertine and onyx as well as concrete / grout products and uncoated aluminium. Read all of the safety directions and precautions carefully before using.
- Highly effective for removing common mineral reasidues including: efflorescence, grout haze, rust marks, soap scum, limescale and mortar mess.
- Eff-Erayza™ can also be used for removing fireplace soot.
- The power of dangerous traditional acids without the noxious fumes
- Temporary contact does not burn skin - you have some time to rinse off the Eff-Erayza™ (however, rinse immediately after skin contact)
- Almost zero corrosion of metals, except uncoated aluminium
The recommended amount of Eff-Erayza will depend on the problem at hand.
Efflorescence, rust stain, fireplace soot:
Grout haze, limescale, soap scum:
Dry-Treat HANAFIN Eff-Erayza Specification Sheet
Dry-Treat HANAFIN Eff-Erayza Safety Data Sheet
Dry-Treat HANAFIN Brochure
Neutralize the acid by dissolving 1 cup of Oxy-Klenza™ (or other pH base/alkaline cleaner) into a bucket of fresh water and pour it over the surface. Let it sit for approximately 3 minutes.