Dry-Treat META CRÈME - Next Generation Impregnating Sealer - Quart
Dry-Treat META CRÈME™ is the next generation of sealing technology, the ultimate breathable impregnating sealer for protecting natural stone, tiles, masonry, pavers, concrete and grout. It represents world best practice in sealing.
META CRÈME™ is ideal for indoor / outdoor use on kitchens, bathrooms, entertainment areas, pool surrounds, patios, countertops, floors, walls, building facades, and for public / commercial areas.
- Next generation technology = the ultimate penetration and lifespan.
- Super oil and water repellency for superior stain protection.
- Super penetration creates large water and oil-repelling barrier, which provides protection against stains and many serious problems, including efflorescence, picture framing, spalling and freeze-thaw damage.
- Low odor, non-drip white to straw colored cream. Ultra low VOC, fulfills strictest LEEDS requirements.
- Retains a natural color and finish of the surface.
- Easy, one coat application.
- Makes cleaning easier and dries quickly even after heavy rain to keeps surface looking new for longer.
- Breathable - water vapor escapes freely, helping to avoid harmful moisture buildup inside the treated material.
- Treated areas are food contact safe.
- Alkali resistant - won't break down in contact with cement based materials.
- Can seal hairline cracks up to 0.3 mm (0.012 in.).
- Will maintain a superior gloss level when used to treat highly polished surfaces.
- 15 YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY available when applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
META CRÈME will Protect
- clay pavers
- quarry tiles
- saltillo tiles
- cement pavers
- polished porcelain
The total application rate is approximately one quart per 30 to 100 sq. feet depending on absorption. Refer to the minimum Sealer Application Rates table for more information.
Refer to the chart in the product images for the Table of Minimum Application Rate.
- 1 Quart recyclable soft pack
*A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
Visit DryTreat.com to find the nearest Accredited Applicator to you.
Approximately 50 per cent active content in a hybrid micron particle sized water/non-water colloidal mixture. VOC content meets US EPA < 100 grams per Liter (Method 24, excluding water and exempt compounds). Fulfills LEEDS requirements (META CRÈME™ will qualified for EQ Credit 4.2: Low-Emitting Materials: Paints & Coatings 1 Point). Compliant with EU VOC Directives 2004/42/CE and 1999/13/EC and Environmental Protection Department Hong Kong SAR Government 2007 Regulations.
This environmentally responsible, low VOC sealer makes cleaning easier so you use less
cleaning chemicals. The creation of a permanent bonding impregnating sealer which is also low VOC is a world first. Our DIY 1 quart META CRÈME™ comes in an award winning, waste-and
energy minimizing, recyclable pack. The innovative POS display unit in retail outlets is also made
from 80% recycled cardboard, the maximum recycled content, and does not require separate
cardboard shipping boxes.
VOC CONTENT: <100 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes.
Dry-Treat META CRÈME Specification Sheet
Dry-Treat META CRÈME Data Sheet
Dry-Treat META CRÈME Specification Sheet Brochure
Construction Specifications Institute Format
Minimum Applications Rate Card