Fusion Pro Single Component Grout
A professional grade, single component sanded grout that requires no mixing and is ready to use on ceramic, porcelain, glass tiles and polished natural stone for exterior and interior wall and floor use. Fusion Pro is a high performance, patent pending advanced acrylic plus silicone resin formulation that provides superior color consistency as well as stain resistance and features built-in Microban antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of stain causing mold and mildew on dried grout.
Suitable Tile Types
- Vitreous, semi-vitreous or non-vitreous tile: ceramic, mosaic, quarry, cement body tile
- Impervious porcelain and glass tile
- Cement-based precast terrazzo
- Polished, natural stone
Composition & Materials
An advanced acrylic plus silicone resin with silica fillers and inorganic pigments.
- Unsurpassed stain resistance
- Superior color uniformity
- Chemical resistant
- No sealing required
- Not for use in either industrial applications or in areas subjected to harsh or continuous chemicals.
- Not for use in areas exposed to cleaning equipment that utilizes high heat or high pressure.
- Do not install when air or tile surfaces are above 90° F (32° C) or below 50° F (10° C).
- Not for use over slabs with high moisture emission rates.
- Exterior applications must be protected from rain, snow and other wet conditions for at least 7 days.
- If inclement weather is expected, protect the work area with tenting
at least 1 foot (30 cm) above the finished surface to allow air flow.
- Use care on soft, highly polished surfaces to avoid scratching. Perform a small test on an inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Do not use solvent based sealers with Fusion Pro.
- Available in 1 gal pails.
Technical Data Sheet