The Husqvarna Tilematic TS 250 X3 Tile Saw is a professional grade wet tile saw built for production sawing. This tile saw has become the choice of professional contractors, tile installers, and the rental market. Known for its rugged durability, the wet tile saw boasts a powerful, high-torque 1-1/2 HP Baldor single voltage, continuous-duty motor, designed exclusively for Husqvarna.
Premium Poly V-belt Driven Motor
The motor is kept protected by a totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C) housing, and with a premium, 6-groove poly V-belt, the motor spins the blade at 2,760 RPM. The poly V-belt is engineered to run smoother, reducing vibration for less belt slippage and transferring more power to the bladeshaft, giving you the most power with each cut.
Large Cutting Capacity
The TS 250 X3 Tile Saw has a 10 inch blade capacity and can perform rip cuts up to 24 inches, diagonal cuts up to 18 inches, and 3-3/4 inch depth of cut. A large, 18” x 16-1/2” conveyor style cart supports the larger tiles as the cart’s smooth rolling wheels maintain precision and accuracy while cutting.
Plunge Cut Capabilities
The saw is capable of plunge cuts, using springs to assist in the cutting process for the most exact cuts each time. For conveniently adjusting the height of the cutting head, the support arm features three holes, allowing for both 6 inch and 8 inch blades to also be accommodated. The blade is quickly and easily changed with the bladeshaft lock mechanism.
Patented Sliding Water Pan Design
The TS 250 X3 Tile Saw has a patented sliding water pan that allows for maximum cutting capacity on large tiles as well as allowing you to stand closer to the saw for smaller cuts, increasing productivity and reducing strain on the back. The galvanized water pan is rust resistant for lasting durability and providing the easiest cleaning and maintenance.
With the Husqvarna Tilematic TS 250 X3 Tile Saw, you’ll get a high performance tile saw that is built to take on tile jobs for years to come.
- Patented sliding tray design allows maximum cutting capacity on large tiles.
- The adjustable stand has a patent-pending spring-assist for easy raising/lowering of saw.
- The cutting head can be adjusted to various heights
- Smooth rolling, large conveyor carts with metal wheels maintain high precision with fewer parts and less wear
- A large 18" x 16-1/2" conveyor cart better supports larger tile.
- Features a 1-1/2 hp Baldor single voltage continuous-duty motor that is a totally enclosed fan cooled (T.E.F.C.) and designed exclusively for Husqvarna.
- Bladeshaft lock makes blade removal easier.
- Make spring-assisted plunge cuts.
- Motor is high torque for production sawing capability and is both UL and CSA rated.
- Utilizes dual capacitors for increased power efficiency in low voltage starting conditions.
- Saws feature a sliding pan for operator's convenience.
- Premium, 6-groove poly V-belt are smoother running with less vibration, reducing belt slippage and transmitting more power to the bladeshaft
- Three holes on support arm allow for fast, easy adjustment for different size blades (6", 8", and 10").
- Husqvarna Tilematic TS 250 X3 Wet Tile Saw
- Galvanized Water Pan
- Husqvarna Folding Stand