IMER Combi 250 VA Tile & Stone Saw
Includes FREE Side Table, Diamond Blade & Stand!
The IMER Combi 250 VA Tile & Stone Saw is a high-performance wet tile saw that will power through the most demanding installations, job after job. Compared to the previous Combi, the Combi 250 VA is lighter, stronger, and much more versatile. Delivering precise, chip-free cutting performance, the IMER Combi 250 VA Tile & Stone Saw has become the tile saw choice among contractors, tile installers, and professional craftsmen.
Powerful, High-Torque Motor for Chip Free Cuts
Featuring a motor that has been specifically designed for this tile and stone saw, the Combi 250 VA has a powerful, 1.75 HP, high-torque motor that spins with low RPM for producing fast and chip-free cuts. It slices through a variety of difficult-to-cut materials including ceramic and porcelain tiles, stone, and masonry. The saw has a 10” blade capacity, and with a 31” plunge cutting length, it has the versatility to handle the larger size stone and tile projects. The saw performs rip cuts up 31", diagonal cuts up to 22", and produces up to a 3-3/4” depth of cut.
Smooth and Precise Plunge Cuts and Miter Cuts
The Combi 250 VA Tile & Stone Saw is built with a variety of features, including an extruded aluminum travel bar design that ensures the smoothest and most accurate cuts are achieved each time. The saw features a cast aluminum cutting head that tilts to produce exact 45-degree miter cuts. Pivoting on a sealed bushing, the cutting head is also adjustable for performing even and precise plunge cuts. Making ‘L’ cuts for doors jams has been never easier.
Lightweight yet Strong & Durable
Engineered for durability and strength, the tile and stone saw features cast aluminum frame construction, making a strong and rigid saw that weighs in at only 70 lbs. With the lightweight design, the tile and stone saw can be easily transported to and maneuvered around the job site. The water pan is made from a thermal plastic material that is exceptionally strong, durable, and highly impact resistant. Due to the rigidness of the saw’s design, it is important to use a high-quality diamond blade that won’t flex during operation.
Includes Accessory Side Table, Aluminum Protractor & Stand
Included standard with the Combi 250 VA is an accessory side table, aluminum protractor, and a stand. The side table will assist in supporting the larger stone and tile pieces during cutting while the protractor, a truly accurate rip guide, helps in achieving the exact cut needed. The stand is very similar to the saw itself with a very stable and lightweight design. With rubber feet, the stand won’t slip or scratch the floor.
The IMER Combi 250 VA Tile & Stone Saw combines stand-out features including power, lightweight design, ease of setup, and accuracy to create a professional-grade tile saw for getting the best work possible with each use.
- 1.75 hp motor, 115V, blade speed 2800 Rpm this saw has hi-torque at low Rpm to deliver fast, chip-free, cutting performance.
- Rip cut 31", diagonally cuts 22"x 22" tile
- Maximum cutting depth 2-1/2", 1-1/4" with 90/45 degrees cuts.
- 45-degree miter cuts, just tilt the cutting head
- The adjustable cutting head makes plunge cuts and L cuts a snap
- 10" blade capacity, 5/8" arbor.
- The stand and side table are very light yet stable and strong.
- Cast aluminum makes for a rigid and lightweight saw at 72 lbs and
the all-new cast aluminum protractor is truly an accurate rip guide.
- Free folding stand, side table, and diamond blade included.
- Blade diameter 10"
- Blade shaft diameter 5/8"
- Maximum cutting length (w/plunge cut) 28" (31")
- Maximum cutting depth 90/45 degrees 2-1/2" / 1-1/4"
- Net Weight 72 - (boxed w/ stand) 85 lbs.
- Motor rating 1.75 hp 110v, 15 amp Blade speed 2800 rpm
- Water pan capacity 10 gal.
- Water pump flow 3 g.p.m.
- Noise level 78 db(A)
- Operating Dimensions - 40 in x 22 in x 18 in
- Manufacturer Part # 1188164