IMER Combicut 350 iPower Stone & Paver Saw
The all new IMER Combicut 350 iPower Stone & Paver Saw is more powerful and accurate than ever before. The new 4 h.p. motor combined with the laser guide ensures that cuts are made quickly and accurately. For those jobsites without 220v current available, around a 7.5 kw generator is recommended.
Tile and stone installers, masons, precast fabricators, landscapers and general contractors across America are putting the IMER Combicut 350 iPower Stone & Paver Saw to the test. Cut 24”x24” pavers on a diagonal, 48” pieces of marble and granite up to 4 ¾” in depth. This saw is versatile and reliable.
- 220v single phase 4 h.p. high torque motor
- 14” diameter blade (included) with 4-¾” depth of cut
- Laser guide
- Built-in wheelkit
- Large protractor
- Cutting table surface is stainless steel
- Shatter resistant plastic water pan
- Lift handles and a wheelkit make this saw very portable
- The folding stand lifts up and away automatically
- Blade Diameter/Arbor Shaft Diameter: 14/1 in.
- Max Length of Cut (includes the plunge action): 48 in.
- Max Depth of Cut: 4 ¾ in.
- Motor, 208 - 230V, 60Hz, 1 phase: 4/15 (amp) HP
- Motor Speed: 2800 RPM
- Water Pan Capacity: 10 gal
- Operating Dimensions: 69" L x 55.5" H x 30" W
- Weight 265 lbs - Crated 395 lbs
- Manufacturer Part # 1188931