IMER Workman II 350 Towable Multimixer
The Imer Workman II 350 Towable Multimixer is ideal for any jobsite project. Its direct drive gearbox to the drum, full width fenders and torsion bar suspension allows for smooth, whisper quiet portability to and from the jobsite. The jig welded box steel frame is strong and rigid, and includes a built-in work platform. In addition, its full size dump wheel can be for removed in seconds, emptied in any position automatically, and rotated without any external gears.
Direct drive gearbox to the drum, no more external drive gears! This drive system is whisper quiet and is sealed for life…no maintenance required!
The autostop dump wheel is made possible by a special bearing and seal system available from the aviation industry. When you stop rotating the dump wheel it locks in place, automatically!
The jig welded box steel frame is very strong and rigid, and includes a built in work platform.Tilt the mixer back, drop the support legs, and you have a mini batch plant.
Every mixer from IMER USA comes with a commercial duty tow hitch, not some welded on cheapie.
- One piece removable drum (easy to replace)
- Belt driven gearbox (quiet and powerful)
- Worm drive dump gear (easy to discharge)
- Frame mounted spare tire (you never know)
- No huge crown gear (lightweight, easy to move)
- Patented interior drum design (mixes everything fast)
- Comes with a commercial duty tow hitch
- Greatly reduced maintenance
Workman II 250 - 9 cu ft capacity
- Model # 1105851 | Model without Motor
- Model # 1105850 | 5.5 HP Honda GX
- Model # 1105842 | 110V/60Hz 1.5 HP, Single-Phase
Model # 1105843 | 220V/60Hz 1.5 HP, Single-Phase
Workman II 350 - 12 cu ft capacity
Model # 1105856 | Model without Motor
- Model # 1105855 | 5.5 HP Honda GX
Model # 1105862 | 110V/60Hz 1.5 HP, Single-Phase
- Model # 1105863 | 220V/60Hz 1.5 HP, Single-Phase
Click HERE for Product Manual