Lackmond BEAST-10 Wet Tile Saw
* The BEAST-10 is shown with the optional stands. Stands sold separately.
Our next generation BEAST 10" wet tile saw provides large format capability in a portable frame. This new saw has been manufactured with incredibly tight tolerances, stainless steel hardware, superior materials, and designed as a true professional level tile saw. The new BEAST-10 has the largest cutting capacity in its class and is accurate to within 1/32" over a 24" cut.
Large Rip and Diagonal Cut Capabilities
The BEAST 10 is capable of performing a diagonal cut on a 24" x 24" tile and can execute a 34" Rip Cut (39" Rip with plunge). The plunge cut feature makes it easy to execute V-Cap cuts, cut-outs for wall sockets and much more. Each saw comes with a removable table extension for large format tiles and an innovative snake pipe water nozzle which allows for precise water control and placement.
Ultimate Control of Water Placement
The snake-pipe water system provides
absolute control over the placement and volume of water hitting the
blade. Additional segments and an optional "Y-fitting" will allow
customization and multiple streams if our users desire. The entire
system is externally mounted to allow easy cleaning and replacement of
the water hose if it is clogged. This system combines with our splash
trays to provide a spill free work zone and minimal over-spray.
A side plastic water tray will catch drip and divert water back to the water pan. The durable steel pipe saw frame is constructed to withstand the toughest conditions any contractor will experience.
The BEAST-10 has a 3-Year warranty.
- Largest rip/diagonal cutting capacity in its class
- Powerful 15 amp motor will cut hard materials such as porcelain, stone and thicker materials
- Heavy-duty rail system engineered for exceptionally straight, accurate and smooth cuts
- Motor tilts to ensure accurate 22.5º and 45º bevel cuts
- Removable extension table for use with larger format tiles
- Saw frame constructed of durable steel pipe
- Snake pipe water nozzle allows precise water control and placement
- Front access to water tray greatly simplifies cleaning and draining process
- Heavy-duty rip fence with positive stops at 0°, 22.5° AND 45°
- Water supply line is externally mounted and easily accessible for cleaning or replacement
- Blade guard easily opens and secures with finger knob
- Blade splash guard and back splash tray keeps work area dry and returns water to water tray
- Water pump designed for use in water tray or side bucket
- Divider in water tray filters slurry and extends pump life
- BEAST-10 Wet Tile Saw
- Side Table
- Side Water Tray (BEASTSWT)
- 1 Beast BP Series Porcelain Blade
- Lackmond Universal Scissor Stand (BEASTSSTAND)
- Lackmond Universal Gravity Folding Stand (BEASTFSTAND)