Laticrete 257 Titanium Thin-Set Mortar
The ultimate, lightweight one-step, polymer fortified, thin-set mortar
that is ideal for the installation of Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/Slabs
(GPTP) as well as for interior and exterior installation of ceramic tile,
porcelain tile, stone, quarry tile, pavers and brick. 257 Titanium
is designed with key features to facilitate the installation of Gauged
Porcelain Tile Panels including long open time, superior transfer for
maximum coverage, easy to spread creamy consistency and a
lightweight formula for easier handling.
Laticrete 257 Titanium also utilizes
LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™. This technology
accelerates the hydration process to rapidly consume the water in
the system, allowing the material to cure in a predictable manner.
This is particularly advantageous when installing materials such as
uncoupling membranes and Gauged Porcelain Tile Panels/slabs.
Laticrete 257 is free of silica sand, features unsurpassed bond
strength exceeding ANSI A118.15 requirements and is a functional
equivalent to 254 PLATINUM Multipurpose thin-set mortar
The ultimate adhesive for installing Gauged Porcelain Tile
Panels/Slabs porcelain and glass tile as well as exterior and
submerged applications. The ultimate thin-set for porcelain, thin
porcelain, and glass tiles.
* See limitations.
- Optimal performance for Gauged Porcelain Panels/Slabs.
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology.
- Lightweight- 25 lb (11.3 kg) bag has coverage of 50 lb (22.7 kg)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.4, A118.11 and ANSI A118.15.
- Contains no silica sand.
- ASTM C627 Extra Heavy (TCNA)
- Conforms to ISO 13007-1 with a classification of C2ES1P1.
- LATICRETE HYDROMATIC CURE CHEMISTRY™
- 60 minute open time.
- Ultimate adhesion for porcelain and glass tiles.
- Incredible bond to exterior glue plywood and concrete*.
- Superior for exterior and submerged applications.
- High shear bond strength.
- Smooth creamy, lightweight formula.
- 25 Year System Warranty**.
- Unique color options are now available in all LATICRETE® grout
colors when mixed with PERMACOLOR® Select Color Kits¥
TITANIUM white only)
** When used as part of the LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty DS 025.0.
¥ LATICRETE makes no guarantee on color match to our grout color card and color tools. This process/method can
be used to create a colored adhesive mortar to facilitate the installation of translucent, transparent, opaque glass
mosaics and other finishes where cleaning thin set mortar out of the joints is a challenge. Do not use colored
adhesive mortar as a substitute for grout. Always conduct a test area to validate performance and result.
^ Interior use only.
- Exterior Glue Plywood^
- Properly Prepared Vinyl Tile^
- Concrete Block
- Cement Plaster
- Cement Mortar Beds
- Non-Water Soluble Cut-Back Adhesive*^
- Cement Terrazzo
- Cement Backer Boards^^
- Gypsum Wallboard^
- Gypsum Plaster*
- Plastic Laminate^
- Existing Ceramic Tile and Stone
^^Consult cement backer board manufacturer for specific installation recommendations and to
verify acceptability for exterior use.
- 25 lb bag, White - Laticrete Part # 0257-0025-22
- 25 lb bag, Gray - Laticrete Part # 0257-0025-21
Approximate Coverage (per 25 lb Bag)
Laticrete 257 Technical Data Sheet
1/4" x 1/4" notched trowel
80 sq. ft.
95 sq. ft
1/4" x 3/8" notched trowel
60 sq. ft.
70 sq. ft.
1/2" x 1/2" notched trowel
35 sq. ft.
40 sq. ft.