Laticrete Floor Warming Mat
Floor Heat Mat is a versatile floor warming mat designed to be
installed underneath tile and stone floors to provide luxury and
comfort. The product includes adhesive backing for easy installation.
All electrical connections must be made by a licensed electrician.
Failure to do so will void all warranties and claims. Comply with all
applicable building and electrical codes. Designed for use with
Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat.
How it works
- Self-Adhesive Mesh, Tape and Wire System Allows for easy
installation without having to staple or nail near wiring, resulting in
less chance for installation problems.
- Entire product is coated with adhesive to ensure product stays in place during installation.
- Floor Heat is easy to install, utilizes reliable technology to provide years of comfort.
- A simple heating element is installed using
Laticrete polymer modified thin-set
Laticrete 254 Platinum) or Laticrete 86
LatiLevel™ beneath the tile or stone of your choice
and connected to household standard electric
- The heating mat is designed to conform to
virtually any installation requirements allowing
heat to be distributed evenly and efficiently.
- The Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat is a digital
programmable thermostat and timer that provides the level of warmth and
comfort you want, when
you want it.
Laticrete Floor Heat is easy to install.
- 1. Measure and plan the area to be covered.
- 2. Place unit and cut mesh mat (not the blue wire
heating element) to make turns and new runs. The
flexible heating element bends as needed.
- 3. Connect wires to junction box/thermostat
(this should be done by a licensed electrician). Test
- 4. Spread the Laticrete polymer modified
thin-set or Laticrete 86 LatiLevel over the mat.
The thin profile makes for a smooth, flat finish.
- 5. Set flooring.
How much Laticrete Floor Heat will you
- Estimating is simple. Simply measure the
floor’s square footage, only in areas that will be walked on.
- Omit any areas to be covered by cabinets or permanent fixtures.
- Laticrete Floor
Heat comes in different widths and a variety of
lengths; we can help you determine the exact configuration of product
Safe, Reliable and Energy Efficient
- Silent and uses very little energy.
- This heating element
is Recognized by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
Representative samples of this component have been
evaluated by UL and meet applicable UL requirements.
- Laticrete Floor Warming Thermostat is manufactured
to conserve energy and reduce operating costs.
Click Here: Room Design Tool
Click Here: Instruction Manual
Click Here: Data Sheet