Laticrete Hydro Ban Waterproofing Sealing Tape
Hydro Ban Sealing Tape is a waterproof tape used to adhere Hydro Ban sheet membrane that is installed using a substrate appropriate Laticrete thin-set. Due to its polymeric construction, Hydro Ban Sheet Membrane can also be used as a vapor barrier/waterproofing membrane for steam room and steam shower applications.
Available in rolls, tapes, corners and collars, Hydro Ban Sheet Membrane allows for a quick, easy waterproof installation, which will retain its integrity for the life of the installation.
Laticrete Hydro Ban is ideal for a variety of applications that require waterproofing. Containing Microban antimicrobial product protection, the waterproof membrane is IAPMO (International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials) approved.
Hydro Ban can be used in both interior and exterior applications including showers, bathrooms, swimming pools and hot tubs, fountains and water features, kitchens, counter tops, facades, and terraces and balconies over unoccupied spaces.
5" x 98'5" (125mm x 30m)
- Interior and exterior.
- Swimming pools, fountains and water features.
- Shower pans, stalls and tub surrounds.
- Industrial, commercial and residential bathrooms and laundries.
- Spas and hot tubs.
- Kitchens and food processing areas.
- Terraces and balconies over unoccupied spaces.
- Counter tops and facades.
- Steam rooms
- Can be used with modified thinset (great for glass & porcelain!)
- Part # 9455-0598-2
Laticrete Hydro Ban Sheet Membrane Data Sheet