Note: The Drain Grate is now no longer included. Click Here to purchase separately.
Traditional installation of new showers can be cumbersome and costly in labor. The LATICRETE Hydro Ban line of waterproofing products now includes the LATICRETE Hydro Ban Preformed Shower System for fast, reliable, and high quality shower builds. The Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan is a base component of this system, designed for rapid fitting and installation.
The Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan is made of lightweight, high-density expanded polystyrene that is guaranteed to last a lifetime in residential applications and 25 years in business applications (proper materials and installation procedures must be followed in accordance with the LATICRETE Warranty*). The durable and lightweight material is easily transported and handled during installation, and if the shower pan needs to be modified during the dry fitting, a circular saw or utility knife can be used to make re-sizing adjustments to the proper shower dimensions.
Designed for interior use only, the Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan can be used in industrial, commercial, and residential bathrooms where a pre-sloped shower is required. An array of available sizes provides the versatility and customization needed for each project. With sizes ranging from the 36” x 48” (smallest) to 38” x 66” (largest), you’ll be able to find the size best suited to your shower installation.
The Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan comes ready to be tiled out right of the box, after selecting your compatible drain. Several different suitable substrates include concrete, plywood, cement backer board (consult manufacturer for specific installation recommendations), and OSB or Advantech. With the pre-sloped pan design, the need for traditional mud bed installations is eliminated.
Every pre-sloped shower pan package contains one LATICRETE Hydro Ban Pre-Sloped Shower Pan, one Hydro Ban Preformed Curb, and one 10 oz tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive & Sealant.
When combined with the other components of the LATRICRETE Hydro Ban Preformed Shower System and Hydro Ban waterproofing products, a complete shower installation with flood test can be completed in just one day, drastically reducing labor costs and the time needed for the shower installation.
٭ See LATICRETE 25 Year System Warranty (APD) & LATICRETE Lifetime System Warranty for complete warranty information
- Pre-sloped ready to tile pan eliminates need for traditional mud bed installations.
- Lightweight and durable. Easy to transport and handle during installation.
- Factory installed, code approved waterproofing meets ANSI A118.10 requirements.
- Can quickly and easily be modified to size on site.
- Code approved, Meets IAPMO-PS- 46.
- Component of Laticrete Lifetime Warranty*. Single source responsibility.
- Works in conjunction with Laticrete tile and stone installation materials.
- Laticrete Shower Pan with integrated Laticrete Hydro Ban Bonding Flange Drain (NOTE: Grate sold separately)
- Shower Curb
- One tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive and Sealant
- 36" x 60" PVC or ABS Center Drain
- 36" x 48" PVC or ABS Center Drain
- 48" x 60" PVC or ABS Center Drain
- 48" x 48" PVC or ABS Center Drain
- 38" x 66" PVC or ABS Off Center Drain
- Each unit comes with a curb and one tube of Hydro Ban Adhesive and Sealant.
- Please note that drain grates are no longer included and need to be purchased separately.
Product Data & Installation Instructions