Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive is a two component, high strength epoxy adhesive, which is formulated for spot bonding fixing method of tile and stone installations on vertical surfaces. Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive maintains its non-sag consistency at high temperatures up to 95°F (35°C).
- Spot bonding marble, granite and large format ceramic tile on walls and overheads, interior or exterior applications.
- Adhesive for bonding masonry, precast concrete and stone panels.
- Ideal for fireplace surrounds, elevators and stair risers.
- Adhesive for bedding and fastening marble, granite and other stone slabs on walls and wainscoting.
- Adhesive for fabricating granite, marble and other stone.
- Approved by TCNA for Interior applications method W215 and W260
Full unit 2.6 gal (10 l) kit containing the following:
- 1.3 gal (5 l) Part A pail
- 1.3 gal (5 l) Part B pail
Used as directed coverage for Latapoxy 310 Stone Adhesive will vary depending upon the amount of product required to plumb the wall. Refer to data sheet 679.0