Laticrete Latasil Silicone Caulk and Sealant, 10oz.
High performance silicone sealant designed for use in coves, corners, changes in plane and expansion joints in exterior and interior applications of tile and stone. Can be used in swimming pools and other wet area applications. Conforms to ASTM C-920 and ASTM C-794 adhesion properties. Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in sealant joints with Microban® antimicrobial product protection.
LATICRETE Latasil sealant is a high performance, one component, neutral cure, 100% silicone sealant designed for ceramic tile & stone applications.
* Approximately 11 lineal feet (3.35 m) per tube at 3/8" by 3/8" (9 mm x 9 mm) joint width.
* Approximately 25 lineal feet (7.62 m) per tube at 1/4" by 1/4" (6 mm x 6 mm) joint width.
* Coverage will vary depending upon joint size and width.
- Exterior and interior use.
- Swimming pools and other wet area applications.
- Joints for ceramic tile & stone applications.
- Expansion joints in residential and commercial applications.
- Conforms to ASTM C-920 and ASTM C-794 adhesion properties.
- Equipped with fungicides to resist mold & mildew growth.
- Resistant to pool chemicals.
- Matches top 19 LATICRETE grout colors and clear.
- Easy to smooth and tool.
- Excellent for masonry construction.
- Excellent movement capacity-25% extension & compression.
- Can be used where ceramic tile abuts glass and window framing.
- Compliments LATAPOXY 310 Stone Adhesive system (see section 10. FILING SYSTEMS).
- Ceramic Tile
- Masonry Surfaces
- Wood and Plastic Surfaces