Laticrete SpectraLOCK 2000 IG Commercial Unit - Parts A+B
SPECTRALOCK 2000 IG is a 3 part system consisting of epoxy resin and hardener (Part A+B) plus a silica filler (Part C). All 3 parts are required. SpectraLock Part C powder is sold separately.
Laticrete SPECTRALOCK 2000 IG is a 100% solids epoxy industrial grout specifically formulated to provide maximum chemical and stain resistance with exceptional ease of installation.
SPECTRALOCK 2000 IG is a highly chemical resistant industrial grade
epoxy grout for: ceramic tile, pavers, floor brick, packing house tile,
SpectraLOCK 2000 IG is ideal for use in corrosive environments such as:
Bakeries, dairies, cheese factories, breweries, CIP rooms,
meat packing plants, soft drink plants, confectioneries,
canneries, distilleries, pharmaceutical factories, veterinary
hospitals, clinics and kennels.
Institutional kitchens, fast food restaurants,
cafeterias, laboratories, supermarkets.
Per Commercial Unit of SpectraLOCK 2000 IG, order either:
1 Commercial Unit of Part C Powder or 4 Full Units of Part C Powder.
NOTE: #44 Bright White can't be used with SpectraLOCK 2000 IG.
- Part A - 4 Full Units Packet of Liquid Epoxy
- Part B - 4 Full Units Packet of Liquid Epoxy
- 4 Packets Initial Cleaning Additive
- 4 Packets Final Cleaning Additive
- High chemical resistance
- Improved temperature resistance
- Maximum physical strength
- Equipped with anti-microbial technology
- Highly resistant to bacteria attack
- Exceeds ANSI 118.3 (Epoxy) and ANSI 118.5 (Furan)performance requirements
- Water cleanable
- Fast curing
- Cures at low temperature