Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Premium Epoxy Grout
Commercial Unit - Part A+B
New Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Premium Grout has all the great features of Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro grout – color uniformity, durability and ease of installation – with enhanced performance. Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Premium Grout is Stainproof†, so it’s even easier to maintain. The improved "non sag" formula is even easier to install while providing attractive, full grout joints.
Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Premium Grout is designed for use on ceramic tile, glass tile and stone applications, both residential and commercial. It can be used both interior and exterior on floors and walls. Ideal for re-grouting applications, Laticrete SpectraLOCK Pro Premium Grout is perfect for swimming pools, fountains and other wet area applications.
† Stainproof (residential installations only) to common household cleaners, liquids and other goods. Clean all spills immediately.
* United States Invention Patent No.: 6881768 (and other Patents)
Ordering tip: Order 1
SpectraLOCK Part C Powder to be mixed with 1 SpectraLOCK Part A + B.
- Part A - 4 Full Units Packet of Liquid Epoxy
- Part B - 4 Full Units Packet of Liquid Epoxy
- 4 Packets of Cleaning Additive for Initial Wash
- 4 Packets of Cleaning Additive for Final Wash
- 4 Sponges
- 2 Pairs of Gloves
- 1 Instruction Manual
- Improved non-sag formula for walls and floors
- Attractive, full grout joints
- SPECTRALOCK PRO Premium Grout can be installed into grout joints from 1/16" to 1/2" (1.5 to 12mm)
- Uniform color—no blotchiness or shading
- Easy to maintain, cleanable to the original color
- Meets performance requirements of ANSI A118.3
- 80 minutes working time at 70°F (21°C)
- Inhibits the growth of stain-causing mold and mildew in the grout joints with Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Ideal for installations at wide temperature ranges
- Tough, durable, and crack resistant
- High fashion SpectraLOCK Dazzle component