MK Diamond MK-2002 Brick & Block Saw
The powerful MK-2002 brick saw features include a unique and innovative open-back design allowing large material to
be easily cut. The cast aluminum blade guard has stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust. The blade shaft
assembly is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings for long maintenance free life. The recoil spring
return cutting head makes plunge cutting quick and easy.
- 14" blade capability and 5" depth of cut
- Convenient ON/OFF switch for operator safety
- Cast-aluminum structural components & jig-welded
steel frame assembly
- Stay-level blade guard provides maximum depth of cut at
any head height
- Drop down blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently
lubricated, heavy-duty bearings
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16"
long to be cut
- Recoil spring return cutting head for easy plunge
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water
tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Fork lift brackets for ease of transportation
- Includes rip guide, electric water pump and 14"
- One-year limited warranty
- 14" Dry Cutting Diamond Blade
- Electric Water Pump
- Rip Guide
- Motor: Electric (Baldor)
2 hp, 115/230V
- Amps: 16.8/8.4
- Motor RPM:
- Blade RPM:
- Blade capacity: 14" (356mm)
- Arbor Size: 1" (25mm)
- Depth of Cut: 5" (127mm)
- Length of Cut: 16" (406mm)
- L x W x H: 35" x 23" x 32"
- Weight: 163 lbs.
- MK Diamond Part# 150598