MK-EZ Profile Milling Machine - MK DiamondThe MK-EZ Profiler was designed for initial shaping of tile, granite,
marble and stone. It is lightweight and portable for easy
transportation, making it perfect for on-site profiling. The powerful
high-torque motor offers 1-1/4 horsepower.
MK-EZ Profiler Features
- Designed for easy and precise profile milling of tile and stone on the jobsite.
- Highly portable designed for job-site stone fabrication.
- It can bevel and bullnose material up to 18” long.
- Adjustable head allows up to 5/8" profiling
- Easy to clean thermoplastic water pan
- Cast aluminum control head with easy to adjust depth and location controls
- Convenient access to arbor shaft for shaping tool changes
- Powder-coated, heavy steel construction
- MK-Safeswitch™ prevents profiler from being operated when locking key is removed.
- Heavy-duty motor design for reliability.
- Complete range of standard profile shapes available.
- Water pump included.
- The profiler is housed in a thermoplastic pan for water containment and easy cleanup.
- Built with a heavy-duty reinforced steel frame, the MK-EZ is designed to ensure long life and superior performance.
- One-year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA.
- 120 Volts, 1-1/4 Hp, 7.4 Amps.
- Motor RPM: 6,000.
- 5/8"-18 shaft.
- Weight: 128 lbs. (22kg)
- L x W x H: 36" x 24" x 11"
(914 x 610 x 279mm).
- Comes with 400 VBB 3/8" wheel
- Part #170565