The Makita 5" 9558PB Angle Grinder has an extra large paddle switch for easy operation.
- Protective zig-zig varnish seals motor from contaminants by forming a barrier under rotation
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris by creating a complex set of channels
- 7.5 AMP motor design for high output power in a more compact tool (only 3.5 lbs.)
- Large paddle switch for easy operation
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- All ball bearing design and metal gear housing for durability
- Rotatable gear housing rotates 90° for cutting applications
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power sources
- Grinding Wheel: 5"
- Wire Cup Brush: 3-1/2"
- Sanding Disc: 5"
- No Load Speed: 10,000 RPM
- AMPS (120V): 7.5
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" x 11 UNC
- Overall Length: 10-5/8"
- Net Weight: 3.5 lbs.
5" Grinding Wheel
Lock Nut Wrench