Miracle Sealants 511 Seal & Enhance
is a VOC product. To order a gallon quantity or more, you must live
outside of a VOC restricted state
(See Below for more information or Click Here)
Miracle Sealants 511 Seal & Enhance is a unique one-step sealer and enhancer. Its solvent-base formula is designed to eliminate the need to use an impregnator before using a color enhancer for maximum stain protection and superior color enhancement.
It will enhance the color and rejuvenate the appearance of tumbled, honed, acid-washed, sandblasted, flamed, textured, even polished stone and tile surfaces. It's oil resistant, water repellent and will last up to 3-5 years.
In addition, Miracle Sealant 511 Seal & Enhance revitalizes old and worn stone and tile installations. Use it for both
interior and exterior environments and it's freeze/thaw resistant.
- Not for Concrete/Masonry
- Ceramic Tile
- Polished Stone
- Natural Stone
- Quarry Tile
- Superior Stain Protection
- One Step
- Oil Resistant
- Water Repellant
- Will Not Yellow
- Enhances Color
- Grout Release
- Easy To Use
- Lasts 3 - 5 Years
- Good for Floors
1. Protect neighboring and adjacent surfaces including baseboards, wood, carpet, metal and landscaping.
2. Sweep or vacuum all dust, dirt and surface debris.
3. Insure the surface is clean, dry and free from contaminants.
4. Liberally apply an even application of Miracle Sealants 511 Seal & Enhance using a Miracle Sealants’ Hand/Stand Applicator or clean white towel. Be careful not to allow sealants into open un-grouted joints.
5. Allow Miracle Sealants 511 Seal & Enhance to penetrate the surface for 3 - 5 minutes before removing all excess sealer/enhancer before it dries on the surface with a clean towel.
6. A 2nd application is necessary and should be applied after the first has dried at least 1 hour.
7. Any excess product that has dried on the surface creating a residue/film, may be removed by reactivating the residue with Miracle Sealants 511 Seal & Enhance and immediately buffing dry.
8. Proceed with the grouting process per the manufacturer’s instructions.
9. Clean all excess grout completely from the surface with a clean sponge and water. Take the time at this stage of the installation to carefully clean and detail.
10. Allow grout joints to dry per manufacturers specification.
11. If grout clean up is not performed effectively, additional cleaning may be necessary. Grout Sealing: Once the grout has cured per the manufacturers recommendations, proceed with the sealing of the grout.
Miracle Sealants 511 Seal & Enhance covers approximately 250 - 2,000 square feet per gallon (25 - 200 square meters per 3.785 liters).
VOC Restricted States:
CA ME OH
AZ MD PA
CT MA RI
DE MI VT
DC NH VA
IL NJ WI