Water Ring & Etch Remover 4oz. is a unique, fast acting polishing powder. It is especially formulated to remove water rings, light scratches and etch marks.
- Other Natural Stone
- Non-Oxalic Acid
- Fast & Effective
- Cost Effective
- Easy to Use
1) All previous applied sealers, coatings and/or waxes must be removed using Mira Strip or H2O Strip as directed. Using a Marble Master 1000 (175 rpm, 150 lbs.) floor machine equipped with a white polishing pad or a tampico brush will provide optimum results.
2) Wet a small area (2 - 4 sf) with clean water.
3) Sprinkle Water Ring & Etch Remover on the area and buff making slow, even passes. Add water or Water Ring & Etch Remover as needed to maintain a watery/milky slurry. DO NOT ALLOWWater Ring & Etch Remover SLURRY TO DRY ON THE SURFACE.
4) Buff the stone for 1 - 2 minutes or until desired polish is achieved. Additional Water Ring & Etch Remover may be used to increase polish. Be careful not to buff too long in any given area as this may create a burn.
5) After polishing, rinse the stone thoroughly with the appropriate Miracle Cleaner as directed. Agitate with a soft brush and remove using a wet vacuum. This procedure is essential for neutralization of the polished surface.
Counters: Use a hand machine (600 - 800 rpm) equipped with a white pad or tampico brush and use in the same manner as with floors.
Wall: Wet the small area to be worked and sprinkle the Water Ring & Etch Remover directly onto the polishing pad or brush. Buff the walls in small sections. Be careful to protect neighboring areas from dripping of the Water Ring & Etch Remover solution.
Small Areas:Water Ring & Etch Remover can be worked by hand for very small areas or trouble spots. Follow the same procedure as above, buffing with a small white pad and using rubber gloves. This method can effectively remove many light scratches, water rings and etch marks while restoring desired luster to those very small and hard to reach areas.
Heavy Duty Cleaning: Use Phosphoric Acid Cleaner , GCFR or Liquid Poultice as directed. Light Cleaning: Use Mira Clean #1 or Counter Kleen as directed.
Used as directed, Water Ring & Etch Remover will cover approximately 37.5 - 75 square feet per 4-ounce container (3.5 - 7 square meters).