NobleBond EXT Sheet Membrane Adhesive
NobleBond EXT Membrane Adhesive is an ultra high solid, ready-to-use, nonflammable, "0" VOC adhesive.
NobleBond EXT Membrane Adhesive is formulated for exterior or interior applications to provide a superior water resistant, high-strength bond over wood and concrete substrates. NobleBond EXT is protected with MicroSept, a patented anti-microbial agent to inhibit the growth of mildew and bacteria in its wet or dry state.
Use to bond NobleSeal and Noble Deck sheet membranes for waterproofing, crack isolation/joint bridging and sound reduction. This adhesive is for specific exterior or interior installations on horizontal or vertical substrates with NobleSeal sheet membranes.
Features & Benefits
- High strength, water resistant bond
- Fast cure time
- Low odor, zero VOCs
- No solvents, ammonia, or hazardous chemicals
- Contains MicroSept™ antimicrobial protection. Inhibits growth of mildew and bacteria
- Not suitable for applications in steam rooms, standing water, concrete substrates that have been chemically cleaned, and pressure treated plywood
- Cured concrete, cementitious backer boards, suitable
plywood, terrazzo, gypsum, and some impervious
- Radiant Heating Systems
- Interior or exterior applications, vertical or horizontal
- Approximately 80 -100 square feet per gallon.
NobleBond EXT Sheet Membrane Adhesive Installation Instructions
NobleBond EXT Sheet Membrane Adhesive Description
NobleBond EXT Sheet Membrane Adhesive Safety Data Sheet