Protecto Wrap PW 100/40 Air/Vapor Barrier Thru Wall Flashing
A peel and stick membrane for use as a positive air/vapor stop in everyday construction. Our product is a 40 mil SBS modified rubberized asphalt sheet waterproofing membrane that fully bonds to most substrates through the primer course. It is a white, polyethylene-topped, membrane that has excellent conforming capabilities to irregular surfaces.
PW 100/40 is compatible with and will adhere to steel, wood, concrete, building paper, block wall, dry wall and insulation board. PW 100/40’s paper release backing, and the variety of roll widths, contributes to the ease of application. There are multiple uses that utilize the aggressive adhesive characteristics of the membrane.
Features & Benefits
- As a thru wall flashing
- As a full building wrap in envelope applications in cavity wall construction
- Sealing window and door perimeters to the building substrates
- Sealing around skylights
- As a vapor barrier in mechanically fastened roofing systems
- Sealing joints in exterior gypsum board
- Sealing joints in outsilation systems
- Sealing penetrations in roof and wall systems
Manufacturer's Part #
- 8030X06 - 6" x 75'
- 8030X12 - 12" x 75'
Protecto Wrap PW 100/40 Technical Data Sheet
Protecto Wrap PW 100/40 Material Safety Data Sheet
Protecto Wrap PW 100/40 Manu Spec
Protecto Wrap PW 100/40 CSI Spec Data