The Rubi Tools DX250-1550 Xpert Wet Saw is a high-quality, 60", 2 h.p. replacement for the Rubi DX250-1400 Plus Zero Dust Saw. Made for the intensive cutting of porcelain, stoneware, and ceramic tile and for the occasional cutting of natural stone such as marble or granite. This ergonomic, durable, and effective saw includes a transport handle and off-road type reinforced wheels,
which provide better transportability and handling of the
machine. Additionally, this saw includes RUBI's exclusive TNO certified ZERO DUST system which reduces the breathable dust particles generated during the cut, allowing for safer on-the-job conditions by reducing the particles breathed in during use.
Features:• Steel double settling system for improved efficiency and water
• Angular measurement with aluminum square adjustable from
0° to 60° for repetitive cuts.
• Includes reinforced folding legs with a folding-prevention system
and quick lock.
• External and easy to remove water tank with 30 L capacity.
• Includes improved splash guard system with auto-sliding
• Patented ZERO DUST system exclusive to RUBI certified by
the TNO, for safe exposure thanks to the reduction of the
breathable dust particles generated during the cut.
• Ergonomic bi-material handle for comfortable operation of the
• Earth integrated into the chassis.
• Does not include a power cable.
Back to top