Schluter ALL-SET Modified Thin-set - 50 lb Bag
Schluter ALL-SET® is a specialized, modified thin-set mortar for use as a bond coat within tile assemblies that is optimized for use with Schluter® membranes and boards. Schluter ALL-SET® is smooth and creamy, as well as easy to handle and spread. It is sag-resistant and ideal for setting tile on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Schluter ALL-SET® is suitable for use with ceramic, porcelain, and stone tile, including large and heavy tile, in conjunction with Schluter®-Systems’ uncoupling and waterproofing membranes (e.g., DITRA, DITRA-HEAT, KERDI, etc.), the Schluter®-Shower System, and KERDI-BOARD. Schluter ALL-SET® can be used in both interior and exterior systems and systems and is available in both grey and white.
- Engineered for use both under and over all DITRA and KERDI products
- Sag-resistant, smooth and creamy
- Easy to handle and spread
- Suitable for use with ceramic, porcelain, and stone tile, including large and heavy tile
- To be used in conjunction with Schluter®-Systems’ uncoupling and waterproofing membranes (DITRA, DITRA-HEAT, and KERDI), the Schluter®-Shower System, and KERDI-BOARD
- Meets ANSI A118.4T, ANSI A118.11, and ANSI A118.15T
- Available in gray and white
- Lifetime warranty when used with applicable Schluter® products
- Refer to Coverage Chart provided in the images of "Alternate Views".
ALL-SET Data Sheet
ALL-SET White Safety Data Sheet
ALL-SET Gray Safety Data Sheet
Shower System Installation Handbook
Ditra Installation Handbook
Ditra-Heat Installation Handbook