Dry-Treat 40SK - Soft Porous Stone Sealer
Stain-Proof 40SK Consolidator & Water Repellent, formerly known as DRY-TREAT 40SK™, is an impregnating, invisible and breathable sealer that protects porous tile, natural stone, brick, terracotta, paving and grout from damage caused by water and salts, plus helps to consolidate friable surfaces. Treated indoor and outdoor surfaces become easier to clean, maintain and keep looking good for longer.
40SK Consolidator & Water Repellent provides lasting protection for engineering concrete, terracotta tile, cast stone, paving, sandstone, limestone, brick and grout.
- Penetrating, permanent water repellency plus consolidation of softer materials , for premium protection against problems caused by water and water borne salts, including: efflorescence, salt spalling, freeze-thaw spalling and picture framing
- Popular for sealing sandstone, limestone, travertine, concrete dry-stamped pavers and composite stone pavers around salt water swimming pools
- Retains natural surface color and finish
Keeps surfaces looking new for longer, makes cleaning easier, and dries quickly even after heavy rain
- Breathable: water vapor escapes freely, avoiding moisture build-up inside the material
Designed for indoor and outdoor surfaces
40SK Consolidator & Water Repellent will Protect
- Poured Concrete Medium
- Concrete Paver (dry pressed)
- Concrete Paver (wet cast)
- Coral Stone
- Grout Lines
- Limestone Honed - Dense
- Limestone Honed - Porous
- Limestone around salt water pool
- Terracota porous
- Travertine honed
- Travertine around salt water pool
Total application rate is approximately one 40 to 70 sq. feet per quart depending on absorption. 40SK Consolidator & Water Repellent must be allowed to cure for at least 3 weeks before undertaking testing.
Refer to the chart in the product images for the Table of Minimum Application Rate.
*A 15-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
Visit DryTreat.com to find the nearest Accredited Applicator to you.
<400 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes.
<120 g/L (including water) for U.S. state purposes (Low Solids Coating).
Stain-Proof 40SK Consolidator & Water Repellent Sealer Specification Sheet
Stain-Proof 40SK Consolidator & Water Repellent Sealer Safety Data Sheet
Construction Specifications Institute format
Dry-Treat Protection for Engineered Structures
Minimum Applications Rate Card