Stain-Proof Color Enhancing Sealer - Deep Enhancement & Stain Protection
Stain-Proof Color Enhancing Sealer, formerly known as INTENSIFIA™, is suitable for a wide variety of applications, including floors, walls, cladding, facades, countertops, patios, driveways, paths, garages, kitchens and entertaining areas. This color enhancer works on a wide variety of porous surfaces, including all types of natural stone, clay and terracotta tiles and pavers, brick, concrete, polished concrete, terrazzo, encaustic tile, terracotta and saltillo.
Color Enhancing Sealer is suitable for indoor and outdoor applications and for residential and commercial buildings.
- Deep color enhancement.
- Super oil and water repellence for superior stain protection. ISO 10545-14 Class 5 (best possible resistance to stains), greater than 98% reduction in 24-hour water up-take (Rilem method).
- Longer lasting, even outdoors under UV light.
- *5 year Performance Warranty when Color Enhancing Sealer is applied by an Accredited Applicator.
- Easy to apply. Additional coats can be applied at any time in the future to a cleaned surface.
- Retains surface hardness and wet slip resistance of porous flooring materials.
- Will not flake, yellow, crack, blister or break down in high alkalis and reduces concrete dusting.
- Breathable: water vapor permeates freely, avoiding moisture build-up inside the material; and is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Color Enhancing Sealer will Protect & Enhance
- Cement pavers
- Clay pavers
- Encaustic tiles
- Quarry tiles
- Saltillo tiles
- Terracotta tiles
Total application rate is approximately one quart per 20-250 sq. ft. (2-25 sqm) depending on the porosity of the surface. Refer to the sealer application rates for more information
Refer to the chart in the product images for the Table of Minimum Application Rate.
*A 5-Year PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when Color Enhancing Sealer is applied by an Accredited Applicator and surface is maintained reasonably, as outlined in our warranty document.
Visit DryTreat.com to find the nearest Accredited Applicator to you.
<100 g/L (excluding water) for EPA purposes.
Stain-Proof Color Enhancing Sealer Specification Sheet
Stain-Proof Color Enhancing Sealer Safety Data Sheet
Stain-Proof Color Enhancing Sealer Flyer
Dry-Treat Product Selection Brochure
Minimum Applications Rate Card