Stain-Proof Dense Stone Impregnating Sealer - Premium Impregnating Sealer, Pint
Stain-Proof Dense Stone Impregnating Sealer, formerly known as STAIN-PROOF PLUS™ is an impregnating, invisible and breathable sealer that protects natural stone countertops from damage caused by water, salts and oil-based stains. Treated countertop surfaces become easier to clean, maintain, and keep looking good for longer. Dense Stone Impregnating Sealer provides lasting protection for natural stone that comes with a 25 year warranty*.
Dense Stone Impregnating Sealer is suitable for natural stone and concrete countertops.
- The next generation of sealer, optimized for dense natural stone
- Permanent premium oil and water repellence.
- 25-year written performance warranty when applied by a Dry-Treat™ Accredit Applicator
- Three different custom sealing molecules for 3 levels of penetration and maximum stain repellence
- Includes a super penetrator for deep penetration of dense granites and marbles.
- Retains natural surface color and finish
- Super breathable: water vapor escapes freely preventing harmful moisture build-up inside the treated material
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use.
Dense Stone Impregnating Sealer will Protect
- Basal - Dense (European)
- Bluestone (Australian Basalt)
- Poured Concrete Dense
- Granite Flamed
- Granite Honed
- Granite Polished
- Marble Honed
- Marble Polished
Total application rate is approximately one 60 sq. ft. to 150 sq. feet per 16 oz. depending on absorption.
Refer to the chart in the product images for the Application Rate Table.
- 16 fl. oz. (1 pint / 473mL)
*A 25-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
Visit DryTreat.com to find the nearest Accredited Applicator to you.
Over 60% active contents in alcohol.
VOC compliant in containers having capacities of one Liter or less.
Dry-Treat Product Selector Flyer