Stain-Proof Premium Waterborne Impregnating Sealer - Premium Impregnating Water-based Sealer
Stain-Proof Premium Waterborne Impregnating Sealer, formerly known as STAIN-PROOF WATERBORNE™, features a premium water-based sealing technology that provides excellent protection from water and oil based stains. Premium Waterborne Impregnating Sealer is designed to seal a range of stone and masonry surfaces, including granite, travertine, limestone and marble along with tiles, pavers,
concrete, brick and grout.
Premium Waterborne Impregnating Sealer protects against staining from oils and other contaminants and provides long-lasting water repellency. Treated surfaces retain breathability, existing color and finish - surfaces are also easier to clean and keep looking good for longer. For indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use.
- Building facades
- Swimming pool surrounds
- Entertaining areas
- Will not darken appearance of substrate - retains the color and finish of the surface.
- Short dwell time for quicker application.
- Single application required - permanently bonds to surface.
- Permanent oil and water repellency for stain protection.
- Greatly reduces water uptake and minimizes freeze thaw, spalling and efflorescence.
- Superior penetration, breathability, and alkali resistance.
- Treated surfaces are easier to clean.
- Suitable for indoor, outdoor, residential and commercial use.
Premium Waterborne Impregnating Sealer will Protect
- Stone surfaces including granite, travertine, limestone and marble
- Masonry Surfaces
Total application rate is approximately one quart per 20 to 250 sq. ft. (one liter per 2 to 25 sqm), depending on surface absorption.
*A 10-YEAR PERFORMANCE WARRANTY is offered when product applied by an Accredited Applicator following our written instructions and surface is maintained regularly using our written maintenance system, as outlined in our warranty document. Spills should still be cleaned up immediately to minimize absorption.
Visit DryTreat.com to find the nearest Accredited Applicator to you.
Proprietary blend in water based emulsion.
VOC (US EPA Method 24) < 100g/liter
(including water, Low Solid Coating)
Stain-Proof Premium Waterborne Impregnating Sealer Specification Sheet
Stain-Proof Premium Waterborne Impregnating Sealer Safety Data Sheet