Confused by Sealers? Take a look here: Sealer Buying Guide
StoneTech Professional Enhancer Pro Sealer provides heavy duty protection against tough oil and water-based stains. This solvent-based product will also enrich the color of your natural stone. StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer is ideal for use on natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone & textured stone, masonry & concrete.
To maintain your stone’s natural beauty, clean surface as needed with StoneTech Revitalizer Cleaner and Protector or Stone & Tile Cleaner.
This is a VOC product. To order a gallon or 5 gallon size, you must live outside of a VOC restricted state. However, any quantity of pints or quarts may be ordered without any restrictions. For more information: CLICK HERE
Features and Benefits:
- Enriches color
- Heavy duty protection against most stains
- Solvent-based, interior & exterior applications
For Professional Use Only
For an easier-to-use, water-based technology we recommend StoneTech Enhancer Sealer.
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone & textured stone. Masonry & concrete.
3 - 5 years
- Pint: 20 - 55 sq ft
- Quart: 40 - 115 sq ft
- Gallon*: 150 - 450 sq ft (VOC Restricted)
- 5 Gallon*: 750 - 2,250 sq ft (VOC Restricted)
Read entire label before using StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for a minimum of 72 hours prior to application. Make sure surface is clean, free of waxes, coatings, and previous sealers, and is dry for 24–72 hours.
Surface temperature should be between 50°F and 80°F. Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
1. Mask off any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Liberally apply an even coat using a paint pad, roller, brush, or pump-up garden sprayer. Do not use a power sprayer, towel, or sponge for application. Do not thin before using. See Method of Application for more instructions.
3. Allow StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer to penetrate surface for 15–20 minutes. Denser material may require more time to penetrate. DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS SEALER TO DRY ON SURFACE. Failure to remove excess sealer from surface may result in residue that may need to be mechanically removed.
4. Thoroughly wipe surface with multiple dry cloths to remove all excess sealer.
5. A second coat may be needed for more absorbent surfaces. If darker appearance is required, StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer should be applied one hour after initial application, as directed in steps 2–4.
6. Full cure is achieved after 24–72 hours. Avoid foot traffic for 6–8 hours after application. If foot traffic must resume sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until full cure has been achieved. Red rosin paper is not needed to apply second coat.
7. Clean equipment with mineral spirits. Rags and equipment that are wet with product may be flammable. Clean up promptly after job is complete. Clean equipment with mineral spirits and allow to dry in a well-ventilated area. Allow rags to dry in a well-ventilated area out of reach of children and pets. When dry, dispose of in accordance with local waste disposal regulations .
Method of Application:
For small jobs, use a paint pad, roller, or brush. For larger jobs, use a pump-up garden sprayer available at your local garden center, hardware store, or home improvement center. Do not use a power sprayer with StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer. Power sprayers create a significant amount of overspray, resulting in wasted product and the need for additional clean-up.
A pump-up garden sprayer will reduce the potential for over-exposure to vapors and produce better results.
Ensure that the area is well-ventilated during application and until the surface is dry to the touch. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech Enhancer Pro Sealer Safety Data Sheet