Grout Release Features and Benefits:
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as marble, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone & tumbled stone. Masonry & concrete. Not recommended for use on ceramic tile and dense (low absorbency) stone.
Available Sizes (and Coverage):
Gallon: 850-1,700 sq. ft.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine the ease of application and desired results before using StoneTech Grout Release. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of loose debris. Not recommended for use on ceramic tile and dense (low absorbency) stone. Surface temperature should be between 50ºF-80ºF.
1. Mask off and protect any baseboards or adjacent areas to avoid splashing and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Apply an even coat with a paint pad, paintbrush, paint roller or low-pressure sprayer.
3. Allow the StoneTech Grout Release to completely penetrate the surface for 5-15 minutes.
4. Wipe up all remaining sealer from the surface. Do not allow pooling or sealer to dry on the surface. Do not over apply.
5. Allow for a minimum of 4 hours cure time prior to grouting.
6. After grouting, remove excess grout. Do not allow grout to completely dry prior to removal.
7. Clean equipment with water.
Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
StoneTech Grout Release Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech Grout Release Safety Data Sheet
Back to top