StoneTech Oil Stain Remover
NOTE: StoneTech Professional is now distributed by Laticrete International. Same great Dupont formula, but now with a Laticrete Label.
Features and Benefits:
- Pulls out deep, set-in oil stains
- Leaves no residue
- Will not discolor stone
- Easy to use
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as marble, granite, limestone, travertine, slate & sandstone. Grout for ceramic and porcelain tile. Masonry and concrete.
Pint Size - will cover ½-1 sq. ft. of surface at 1/4" thickness.
Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine that the desired results will be achieved. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of waxes and coatings.
1. Using a plastic or wood spatula, stir thoroughly to mix the paste.
2. Apply a 1/4” thick layer of paste to the stain. Insure that the paste extends at least 1"-2" beyond the edge of the stain.
3. Do not cover.
4. Allow 48-72 hours for paste to completely dry to a powder.
5. Remove powder and discard.
6. Allow solvent to completely dry from the stone.
7. If stain is not completely gone after drying, repeat process.
8. Clean up residue and tools with mineral spirits.
9. Reseal cleaned area. Note: Above instructions are for reference purposes only. Please follow label directions on back of actual product.
StoneTech Oil Stain Remover Technical Data Sheet
StoneTech Oil Stain Remover Safety Sheet