StoneTech Enhancer Sealer
NOTE: StoneTech Professional is now distributed by Laticrete International. Same great Dupont formula, but now with a Laticrete Label.
StoneTech Professional Enhancer provides protection against oil and water-based stains on the interior maintenance of your stone. Use the superior water-based formula to enrich color on natural stone so you can obtain that "color enhanced" look and beauty. For interior use only.
StoneTech Enhancer is ideal for use on natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone & textured stone, masonry and concrete.
Features and Benefits:
- Easier to use, water-based formula
- Enriches color
- Standard protection against most stains
- Interior use only
Where to Use:
Natural stone such as limestone, slate, travertine, sandstone, flagstone, tumbled stone, flamed stone & textured stone. Masonry & concrete.
3 - 5 years
Available Sizes and Coverage:
- Quart: 20 - 65 sq. ft.
- Gallon: 75 -2 50 sq. ft.
- 5 Gallon: 375 - 1,250 sq. ft.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Test StoneTech Enhancer in a small inconspicuous area with a 24-hour cure time to determine ease of application and desired results. Allow new grout installations to cure for at least 72 hours prior to application. Be sure surface is clean, thoroughly dry and free of sealers, waxes and coatings.
Not recommended for exterior surfaces. Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear protective eyewear and gloves. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area during application and drying.
1. Shake well before using.
2. Apply product evenly and liberally using a paint pad, low-pressure chemical-resistant sprayer, roller or brush. Avoid applying product on unintended surfaces.
3. Allow product to penetrate the surface for 15 – 30 minutes; denser material may require maximum time for Enhancer to penetrate. Keep surface wet with sealer, adding more product if needed to prevent dry spots, for the entire penetration time. Following penetration time, completely wipe surface clean and dry with absorbent towels.
DO NOT ALLOW EXCESS ENHANCER TO DRY COMPLETELY ON SURFACE.
4. A second coat may be needed for porous, absorbent surfaces or if a darker appearance is required. Apply second coat 1 hour after first coat following directions in steps 1–2.
5. A full cure of StoneTech Enhancer Sealer is achieved after 24 – 72 hours; foot traffic may begin in 6–8 hours. If needed sooner, cover the floor with red rosin paper to protect it until the recommended time periods have passed.
StoneTech Enhancer Sealer Technical Data Sheet